DORDOGNE VILLA PACKAGE
7 NIGHTS / 8 DAYS
Settle in a beautiful Villa with your family for a week in UNESCO rated Sarlat, for explorations of all kinds!
We work quickly with all custom requests to get you accurate pricing options to help you plan.
What's included in your Dordogne Custom Tour
- Accommodation in the Villa for 7 nights (Saturday to Saturday rentals only)
- Transfer to and from the Sarlat train station for arrival and departure as needed
- Orientation with our Trip Manager
- Fully equipped high quality hybrid bikes at your disposal for the week
- Route notes and maps for two easygoing loop rides by bike
- Route notes and maps for a full or half day hike, transfer to the start included
- 1 Fully Guided day
- Cooking class with the chef of a gourmet restaurant, followed by lunch, wines included
- Regional information and suggestions for your daily excursions
- Phone Call advice or help 7 days a week
Hotel details for your Dordogne Custom Tour
- 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 additional WC
- sleeps 8 adults comfortably, an additional single bed and baby cots also available
- Located an easy ten minute walk from the historic centre
- 4 bedrooms: Bedroom 1with large double bed, Bedroom 2 with twin beds that can be made together, Bedroom 3 with large double bed and a single bed, Bedroom 4 with twin beds that can be made together
- Large comfortable living room/dining room, lots of natural lighting, lots of comfortable seating, flat-screen TV with satellite, dining table sits up to 9
- WIFI throughout the house
- Open style kitchen off of the living room / dining room; spacious and fully equipped (stove and oven, microwave, dishwasher, refrigerator with freezer, ...)
- Two bathrooms - one with bathtub, one with tun and shower, each with two sinks
- 2 additional toilets
- private enclosed garden with sitting area
- private pool 8 x 4 metres
- private parking
FOR MORE INFORMATION OR TO RESERVE CONTACT US
EASY - YOUR ITINERARY DAY-BY-DAY
Arrival in Sarlat
Pick up from Sarlat train station to transfer to the Villa as needed. You will have a quick house tour with the Property Owner, and then a more thorough Orientation and bike fitting with our Trip Manager. Then relax in your new home!
Bike Loop Ride (you will be able to choose which day to do which activities)
Villages and Castles of the Dordogne Valley: La Roque Gageac, Domme, Beynac... some of the official Prettiest Villages of France! 30 to 45 km
Guided Day - Vezere River and Les Eyzies
Discovery of the region's prehistory as well as the truly beautiful Vezere River Valley. Les Eyzies and Lascaux II (visits and entry included).
Day in Sarlat - Cooking Class
This morning you have a Cooking class with the chef of a gourmet restaurant, followed by lunch, wines included. Afterwards, some free time to enjoy wonderful Sarlat
Full or Half Day Hiking Day
A hike taking you into the stunning Causses de Quercy Regional Park and to pilgrimage Rocamadour. 10km hike
A Day OFF
Just relax today, or do one of many things we can suggest and help you find: canoing down the Dordogne River, a fabulous in-the-trees Ropes Course, visit a foie gras farm or a walnut oil mill, wine touring...
Another Day of Cycling
Today explore some of the hidden treasures of the very authentic Perigord: the Eyrignac Gardens, Fenelon Castle, the village of Carlux and other typical countryside villages... 35 km to 50 km longer option.
Departure from your Dordogne Villa Tour
After breakfast, it is time to say goodbye. We will transfer you back to the Sarlat train station if needed for your further travels. Bon Voyage!